CHAI TEA LATTE
- SERVING: 5 1/2 cups mix
- TOOLS: Blender or Food Processor
- 2 1/2 TeaspoonGround Ginger
- 2 TeaspoonGround Cinnamon
- 3/4 TeaspoonGround Cloves
- 2/4 Teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- 1 Teaspoon Ground All Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 2/2 Cup Unsweetened Instant Tea
- 1 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 Cup Powered Non-dairy Creamer
- 1 Cup French Vanilla Powered Non-dairy Creamer
- STEP 1:Combine spices, tea, sugar,
milk powder and creamers in a large food processor or blender.
Blend for 1-2 minutes, or until mixture becomes fine powder.
- STEP 2: To serve stir 2 teaspoons of mix into
hot water or milk.
- STEP 3: Wait for the drink to cool down.
- STEP 4: Enjoy!