- SERVINGS: 20
- PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
These are a healthy no-bake snack that you can make and keep in the fridge. Grab a handful of these energy balls to take with you when you are on the go or to have after the gym. You can customize the flavor using your favorite nut or seed butter.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/4 cup maca powder
- 2 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 serving vanilla protien powder
- Gently grind oats in blender until lightly chopped.
- Mix oats, peanut butter, honey, cocoa, coconut, maca, protein powder, vanilla extract and optional spices together in food processor.
- Grab enough doughy mixture to roll into a 1" ball.
- Continue rolling out balls until the mix it gone.
- Place them in an airtight container and store in the fridge.